UHI Pinouts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zenman63

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 L450 Range Rover 4.4 AB, 2015 GTs 2017 Range rover evoque
Ok I have this short harness, plug number 168 545 43 28
8 pin with twisted pairs

1 Green & Blue 2 Red & White 3 Blue & White 4 Black & White 5 Green & White
6 Blue & Green 7 Red 8 Blue 9 Black 10 Green

Any help please, I want 12v and ground, I think thats all I need for the NTG 2.5?

Zenman

NTG2.5 comfort phone is *completely* different to the old system. It has only 3 wires, ground, +12, and power-on. Power on comes from the head unit. The comfort phone connector plate is a bluetooth device and it pairs with the NTG2.5 - it is larger that the original comfort phone connector (as it is full of electronics) and thus you need a different top section to the existing cradle.

Richard

So this phone mount that an I phone 4 cradle clips onto cannot be wired to the ntg 2.5, it did have the Bluetooth module fitted that is now in the C class and working, thats all I had it for but it came with the Vito dash phone mount.

Correct. You need to change that phone-mount (UHI contact plate) to the new Comfort Phone version, and the top section of the bracket too (as the new plate is longer)

R

O ok I will look into the parts.
What wil the comfort phone give me?

I thought is would just charge the phone and give me an antenna with what I have as the phone works a treat anyway but charging would be good.

Ok Found the different dash mount, EH4.

Just priced this lot up and I must be missing something
I have A 639 689 0011
A 906 689 0086 9b27
A 639 689 13 31
This must be just the plastic bits only just over £20 here.
Is there a part number for the one unit?

Any news no the parts Richard for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom