UK Car Shows 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carlos2k

Car
CLS55 AMG
Post up of you know of some decent car shows around the UK this year. I'm generally interested in Midlands specific ones but since the old corona they seem to be few and far between. Google and Facebook searching over the weekend hasn't highlighted much.

Did anyone use to go along to the Car Cafe on Sunday mornings in North Notts?
Be nice to exhibit the CLS55 or at the very least park it in the car park 😅

Post up of you know of some decent car shows around the UK this year. I'm generally interested in Midlands specific ones but since the old corona they seem to be few and far between. Google and Facebook searching over the weekend hasn't highlighted much.

Did anyone use to go along to the Car Cafe on Sunday mornings in North Notts?
Be nice to exhibit the CLS55 or at the very least park it in the car park 😅
You're in Derby with a CLS55? Me too. We usually have a midlands / north Private Lounge meet once or twice a year.

I run my own group for Vito's/Vianos around the Central Midlands area been doing breakfast meets over the last year in Nottingham/Derby & a few other places. Had decent turn outs tbh

You're in Derby with a CLS55? Me too. We usually have a midlands / north Private Lounge meet once or twice a year.

Yes, i think i remember you had a post up, we both got blue :cool: I'll have to keep an eye out! Drop me a mention if you see it!

I run my own group for Vito's/Vianos around the Central Midlands area been doing breakfast meets over the last year in Nottingham/Derby & a few other places. Had decent turn outs tbh
Thought about my own but finding the ideal spot isn't easy, soon as you tell anyone with a car park you want a car meet they all think donuts and rozzers. I guess you can get away with it with a Vito!

The scamble at Bicester Heritage is decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom