Uk-deutch german car meet @ 8 ball diner essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ukdeutsch

Car
lots
NEW-POSTER.gif

Hey folks its that time again!

UK-D meets are aimed at German car enthusiasts and owners alike.
Held on the second Friday of every month at the 8-Ball Diner on the northbound A12 at Witham Essex which is becoming an increasingly popular venue "Essex's answer to the Ace Cafe" The 8 Ball Diner | London Road – A12 Northbound – Witham – Essex CM8 3HB
UK-D meets are open to all German manufactured cars BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen (including air-cooled), Audi, Porsche etc...... as well as associated marques such as Seat & Skoda.
Everyone is welcome, whether you own one of the above or just want to come and mingle - the more the merrier!!

Full info and pictures of last years meets see the website
UK-Deutsch Monthly Meets

or our facebook page
UK-Deutsch | Facebook

hope to see you soon!

What's malware!?

Malware, short for malicious software, is software used or created by hackers to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computer systems. While it is often software, it can also appear in the form of scripts or code. 'Malware' is a general term used to refer to a variety of forms of hostile, intrusive, or annoying software.
Malware includes computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, adware, most rootkits, and other malicious programs.
In law, malware is sometimes known as a computer contaminant, as in the legal codes of several U.S. states. Malware is not the same as defective software, which is software that has a legitimate purpose but contains harmful bugs that were not noticed before release. However, some malware is disguised as genuine software, and may come from an official company website. An example would be software used for harmless purposes that also includes tracking software to gather marketing statistics for advertising by the software producer.

Oh dear, sorry folks.

PJH have you had any response? Unfortunately all this stuff is beyond me!

Right folks sadly the 8 ball diner has yet agin closed down only this time it seems like its for good.
Its a long story that no one seems to know the truth about, however according to the 8ball facebook page its to do with debt collection and the council from a previous owner.

Now this caused a problem in that UK-D now have nowhere to hold the meet. Myself and a few other members and the admins have come to the desicion to hold the meets at Rovers Tye on Ipswich Road, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9BA.
This is currently an emergancy place to meet but if all goes well we might make it permenat.
I understand and appologise to those who either feel this is a bit out the way for them or dont feel its the right place. If this is you feel free to let me know, email, pm or reply to this however you like.
Cheers guys, Dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom