UK-Deutsch Meet - 8 Ball Diner Essex - Friday 29th April

Discussion in 'Events' started by ukdeutsch, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ukdeutsch

ukdeutsch New Member

Car:
    lots
    The third UK-Deutsch monthly meet is almost here.
    Held on the 29th April at the usual venue - The 8 Ball Diner - www.8balldiner.com on the northbound side of the A12 at Witham, Essex from around 7pm

[​IMG]

The last meet was a huge success with a car park count of 79 at 9pm and we hope to see even more of you this time given its a bank holiday and the clocks have changed so its not in the dark!!
    Also in the last few days our forum has become active. www.uk-deutsch.com is open to all German car enthusiasts and from here you will be able to view pictures from the meets as well as keep up to date with events and general forum activity.

Hope to see you Friday.

The UK-D team

2. Alps

Alps MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E55 2004 Silver, E63 Weistec AMG(SOLD), E55 2004 Silver(SOLD), C36 AMG 1997 (SOLD)
    May pop in on my way back from goodwood!

3. d w124

d w124 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    w124 3.6AMG styling E320 S124 Lorinser styling
    Did you go?

4. Alps

Alps MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E55 2004 Silver, E63 Weistec AMG(SOLD), E55 2004 Silver(SOLD), C36 AMG 1997 (SOLD)
    Hi dash, yep i did pop by, it was a flying visit earlier on, the lads were just starting to gather up, a few beemers, audis and alot of V-dubs.

chatting to a few of the guys, but by this point i was knackered, the car was covered in flies and it was getting chilly.... i must be getting old!

i will try and make the next one tho as it is only 15 mins down the road for me! seemed like it could be a good meet, some nice cars!

1 person likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    ukdeutsch

ukdeutsch New Member

Car:
    lots
    cheers :) was good to chat with you mate, i don't think i've ever seen so many flies on the front of one car!!!!!