UK-Deutsch Meet - 8 Ball Diner Essex - Friday 29th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ukdeutsch

Car
lots
The third UK-Deutsch monthly meet is almost here.
Held on the 29th April at the usual venue - The 8 Ball Diner - www.8balldiner.com on the northbound side of the A12 at Witham, Essex from around 7pm

SDC14777-1.jpg

The last meet was a huge success with a car park count of 79 at 9pm and we hope to see even more of you this time given its a bank holiday and the clocks have changed so its not in the dark!!
Also in the last few days our forum has become active. www.uk-deutsch.com is open to all German car enthusiasts and from here you will be able to view pictures from the meets as well as keep up to date with events and general forum activity.

Hope to see you Friday.

The UK-D team

May pop in on my way back from goodwood!

Hi dash, yep i did pop by, it was a flying visit earlier on, the lads were just starting to gather up, a few beemers, audis and alot of V-dubs.

chatting to a few of the guys, but by this point i was knackered, the car was covered in flies and it was getting chilly.... i must be getting old!

i will try and make the next one tho as it is only 15 mins down the road for me! seemed like it could be a good meet, some nice cars!

cheers :) was good to chat with you mate, i don't think i've ever seen so many flies on the front of one car!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom