UK-Deutsch meet 8 ball Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ukdeutsch

Car
lots
Hey folks just to let you know UK-D meets have moved our meet dates.

UK-D meets are aimed at German car enthusiasts and owners alike.

Held on the second Friday of every month at the 8-Ball Diner on the northbound A12 at Witham Essex which is becoming an increasingly popular venue "Essex's answer to the Ace Cafe" www.8balldiner.com

UK-D meets are open to all German manufactured cars BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen (including air-cooled), Audi, Porsche etc...... as well as associated marques such as Seat & Skoda.

Everyone is welcome, whether you own one of the above or just want to come and mingle - the more the merrier!!

Full info and pictures of last years meets see the website
UK-Deutsch Monthly Meets

or our facebook page
UK-Deutsch | Facebook

hope to see you soon!

what time?

ukdeutsch said:
Hey folks just to let you know UK-D meets have moved our meet dates.

UK-D meets are aimed at German car enthusiasts and owners alike.

Held on the second Friday of every month at the 8-Ball Diner on the northbound A12 at Witham Essex which is becoming an increasingly popular venue "Essex's answer to the Ace Cafe" www.8balldiner.com

UK-D meets are open to all German manufactured cars BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen (including air-cooled), Audi, Porsche etc...... as well as associated marques such as Seat & Skoda.

Everyone is welcome, whether you own one of the above or just want to come and mingle - the more the merrier!!

Full info and pictures of last years meets see the website
UK-Deutsch Monthly Meets

or our facebook page
UK-Deutsch | Facebook

hope to see you soon!

Thanks not many mercs there! Lucky I have a BMW too :) My number one sons been with his Golf and said it was a good gathering.

i`ll try and make the next one, was stuck at work this time! :(

hey folks!! theres a meet tomorrow night if anyone is interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom