UK spec Bi-xenon part numbers w203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AERDAD

Does any body know the correct part numbers for UK spec Bi-Xenons for a w203 saloon? There are / have been a few for sale on ebay but they all seem to contradict each other. Which ones are correct?

Thanks

AERDAD said:
Does any body know the correct part numbers for UK spec Bi-Xenons for a w203 saloon? There are / have been a few for sale on ebay but they all seem to contradict each other. Which ones are correct?

Thanks

ill look at mine , if the part number is easilly accessable ill post it.

Thanks Fuzzer. I guess now they are not visible? Come on guys, anybody else know? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I triied to have a look at mine but was unable to find/read the P/N - one quick way may be to possibly call Stealer and see if Parts Dept will help but I would not hold my breath... :rolleyes: 0 or altrenatively mail Steve (Mbenznl) - i think he is known as on forum....

Thanks both for your help. I tried the stealership but they started off with "What's your VIN no Sir?" and there was a tailback at the counter so I did not persevere. WIll contact MBenzNL and post here if I have any joy.

203 820 39 61 and 203 820 40 61...and we have one (new) set left in stock

greetingz from singapore,

MBenzNL said:
203 820 39 61 and 203 820 40 61...and we have one (new) set left in stock

greetingz from singapore,

Do you have the part numbers for the Xenons (UK beams) for a W208 CLK cabrio (FaceLift) and/or any idea where I could get them?

Thanks

Alfie said:
Do you have the part numbers for the Xenons (UK beams) for a W208 CLK cabrio (FaceLift) and/or any idea where I could get them?
208 820 09 61 & 208 820 10 61

greetingz from kuala lumpur,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom