Ulez extended to the M25?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a pity. Seems entirely logical to me that when you are forced to replace your high torque non ulez compliant diesel you have to up the cubic capacities in a ulez compliant petrol car to reach an equivalent level of driving 'shove'.
Or run an EV? ;)

What a pity. Seems entirely logical to me that when you are forced to replace your high torque non ulez compliant diesel you have to up the cubic capacities in a ulez compliant petrol car to reach an equivalent level of driving 'shove'.
It’s a good idea though. 😎

From what i have gathered it is all the rage for car people in the London area to now run a ULEZ complaint V8 instead of a frugal daily driver. Last chance saloon and all that.

The co2 levels must be off the charts down the old smoke. Well done Mr Khan. Strategy not your strong point perhaps.
I think car people would probably buy the V8 anyway.

From what i have gathered it is all the rage for car people in the London area to now run a ULEZ complaint V8 instead of a frugal daily driver. Last chance saloon and all that.

The co2 levels must be off the charts down the old smoke. Well done Mr Khan. Strategy not your strong point perhaps.

What a splendid idea.

Just need to find an affordable V8 that Mr Old Diesel Car Driver can buy for what he gets for his pre-2015 non-compliant smoker.

This one is ULEZ complaint:

(And also an old flame of mine)

This one is ULEZ complaint:

(And also an old flame of mine)
Shame about the LPG conversion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom