Ultimate Coffee Table Book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Just the ticket to leave out casually for visitors on the coffee table in the lounge! And at £25 considerably cheaper!;)
RGBhr_H5384.jpg

Just the ticket to leave out casually for visitors on the coffee table in the lounge! And at £25 considerably cheaper!;)

Did Haynes follow their usual routine of taking the car apart for the photos....?

Very, VERY sad I know but, years ago, I used to enjoy reading through a Haynes manual now and then. :eek: The newer ones I have seen are nowhere as detailed.:(

Did Haynes follow their usual routine of taking the car apart for the photos....?
The oil filter looks easy to get at. :thumb: Knowing Enzo Ferrari it probably comes off a truck.;) The 100pages on how to tune the 6 twin choke DCN Webers might be tough going though.:rolleyes:

Class to lass in five posts!
Opposite sex to just sex in one post. Inevitable.

Is there one for the Starship Enterprise ?

I've been having trouble with my anti-matter injection manifold ( and Bosch haven't been able to help ) , nor could the dealership since they were taken over by M-B :)

Unfortunately Lord Vader there appear to have been--- "contractual difficulties" Someone shall pay for this? Who is this network rail of whom you dare speak ---- then thay shall all die !
DeathStar2.jpg

Unfortunately Lord Vader there appear to have been--- "contractual difficulties" Someone shall pay for this? Who is this network rail of whom you dare speak ---- then thay shall all die !
DeathStar2.jpg

So I have this rust problem advice please...

Unfortunately, if you have not had your death star serviced every 12,000 light years you will have invalidated the rust warranty...

Jeff666 said:

[Yoda ON]

the force Jeff666 you should use

[Yoda OFF]

I have one of these sat on the shelf.
You would be surprised by how many times people spot it and cant resist having a quick look that ends up in them either borrowing the book or going to buy their own copy.

tigermanual0001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom