Ultimate Hindu wedding dance - yes im in it ;)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
[YOUTUBE]_Tn97amnQnQ[/YOUTUBE]

im second from the left as the guys are dancing, the one with black suit, and white hanky in my top left pocket..

enjoy.. main dance is 5 mins long, and then the bloopers and practice sessions!

Enjoy!!

I thought the first person on the video was more like you? :D:D:D

Good video though - thank for posting!

lol, thats actually my little sister!

;)

hope u watched the whole thing,, it gets fun and bit funkier lol

if u get the time, do watch it all :)

the white with black dots on shorts and black t shirt at 8 mins is me

at 6mins im on the right, at 6.10, in with the hat in red shirt

at 6.30 i have the sweat band on my head in my garden!

the Best Mans Speech i did at my friends wedding

[YOUTUBE]IoFI2J7ZJ1Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qTuCc65skBM[/YOUTUBE]

Don't you mean a bollywood wedding dance? Either way a great effort with lots of people getting involved! Did you all do the choreography yourselves?

Don't you mean a bollywood wedding dance? Either way a great effort with lots of people getting involved! Did you all do the choreography yourselves?

Hell no.. if we were in charge of the choreography, it would end up with a bunch of Sean Paul moves..

see last half of dance vid with our rather pretty instructor... ;)

very nice, these choreographed dances are all the rage with Indian weddings right now, this one seems to be well thought out and well performed VERY NICE. and indeed the instructor is very pretty :D (thats not your missus is it? if it is your a very lucky man ;))

very nice, these choreographed dances are all the rage with Indian weddings right now, this one seems to be well thought out and well performed VERY NICE. and indeed the instructor is very pretty :D (thats not your missus is it? if it is your a very lucky man ;))

cheers.

all the girls and guys are my close friends and their siblings etc...

the tutor is not my missus, well not in reality anyway, when something gets caught in my eye, and i have to close them, then its a whole different ball game... hmmm

Just saw your engagement photos Boss - your missus is rather pretty herself.. your reality isn't that bad ey? ;)

sheeess's lovely.. ;)

That looks like a really nice venue, where is it?

Nice venue indeed. Cute sister:bannana::ban:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom