Ultra Rare 190E Recaro Sportline "Humpy" Interior 2 Seat Rear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
alright,

was keeping this in case i ever got another 190 but i dont think thats likely to happen so up for sale is my cloth sportline interior which has the very rare bigger bolstered front seats and the 2 seat rear option. The interior is in very good condition under the dirt. Rear seat has hardly any wear whilst the front passenger is also good. The drivers seat has had a professional bolster retrim , due to the seats being 20 plus years old i chose to get the bolster retrimmed in non original pattern material as the the seats have faded a bit and original material would stick out like a sore thumb. the last 2 pics show the difference in pattern but the colour is the same - only notices if you look closely but much better than 2 different colours !!

In need of a proper good clean as been in storage for a long time

In my personal opinion they are alot more comfy than the valver leathers whilst being just as supportive (and a heck of alot rarer !!!)

Looking for 250 quid collected from South East London or can deliver in the South East in my van at cost. Last set of these went on ebay.de for over 600 quid (and not as good as these!!)

P.S NO DOOR TRIMS !!!!!!!!!! ;)

Regards

Brett

u4mp.jpg

qx07.jpg

lrl5.jpg

yzef.jpg

lx9h.jpg

vrsw.jpg

gny1.jpg

spent all morning cleaning them up

slight wear on drivers seat (spare material will be supplied) (still a bit damp) but alot cleaner

g5oa.jpg

minty rear seat

twox.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom