unable to change scale on the Navi maps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

olsier54

Car
mercedes c class estate
C class estate 08 plate we are unable to change the scale on any map,we have followed all the instructions, but rotating the control knob does nothing. If we upgrade do you think it will correct the issue.
many thanks

Have you tried pressing one of the soft keys? Obviously it might be different, but on my CLK the zoom in/out only appears after I press one of the keys besides the display.

2008 is the w204 chassis. They only come with the twisty knob. Have you tried clicking into the satnav screen cutout first to bring it to full screen and the turning left or roght to soom in and out?
Another point is has your comand woth the big screen or have you got the small version of it? This could be a factor possibly.

Last edited:
I can get the scale menu up at ".1 to the mile" on full screen mode, but when you turn the knob on the centre console it does not change the scale, smaller or larger. It worked fine up until a couple of months ago, we have not upgraded or anything we can think of in terms of changes. We do have the large screen
Thanks

brilliant You Tube instruction, thanks. All the other aspects of the knob controls work just fine it is only the scaling of maps that does not alter, so not sure if it is a broken shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom