Unable to download MercedesMe map update software on my liMac

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIGEL

Car
GLC 350D coupe AMG line Premium+ Night edition previous E400 coupe AMG line Premium+ Night edition

Unable to download MercedesMe map update software on my iMac.​

When I visit the Mercedes portal to download the updates on to a memory stick I have to first download a Download Manager. When I do this I have to then launch the Installer for the Manager. Every time this results in the following message « installer cannot be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software » Mercedes are saying that it’s not their problem but an Apple problem. Please can someone help.

Unable to download MercedesMe map update software on my iMac.​

When I visit the Mercedes portal to download the updates on to a memory stick I have to first download a Download Manager. When I do this I have to then launch the Installer for the Manager. Every time this results in the following message « installer cannot be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software » Mercedes are saying that it’s not their problem but an Apple problem. Please can someone help.
Would imagine you need to authorise the installer to run somewhere in the mac settings it will probably prompt you for a password in order to this.

The following link might help explain the theory… be careful to only authorise what you want:

Thank you very much Continental for your advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom