Unacceptable behaviour!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

I've just been to the loo and our daughter has placed a new toilet roll in the holder with the paper feeding out close to the wall :fail

Totally unacceptable. I thought we'd brought her up better than that. :doh:

Ant.

I think your parenting should be congratulated, at least she replaced the roll...!!! :)

I have the same problem with the wife doing that Ant, I just use the brush instead.....lol

I have the same problem with the wife doing that Ant, I just use the brush instead.....lol

Can't use the toilet brush Brian. We use that to clean out the deep fat fryer. :D

Can't use the toilet brush Brian. We use that to clean out the deep fat fryer. :D

Yuck...you have a deep fat fryer.

Yuck...you have a deep fat fryer.

well down south you have to deep fry your own mars bars ,as for the toilet roll never have that trouble yesterdays news paper crumpled up to give that softer feel is all we use.:bannana:

Nope, just said it for comedic effect.

We have a chip pan filled with lard.

well down south you have to deep fry your own mars bars ,as for the toilet roll never have that trouble yesterdays news paper crumpled up to give that softer feel is all we use.:bannana:

Yuck, you still buy newspapers, that's so yesterday maaaaaaaaaaan :D

I hope she remembered to fold the next sheet into a nice little point for you.

I hope she remembered to fold the next sheet into a nice little point for you.

I'll work on that one for next time. :thumb:

Yuck, you still buy newspapers, that's so yesterday maaaaaaaaaaan :D

We use a damp newspaper, because using mobile phones has become too expensive as we have to keep buying Dirithromycin to salve the injured parts.

Anyway, I now have dermatitis from having to stick my arm down the crapper to loosen another stuck samsung.

parkman

Touch of the Cliff Richards here - apparently he's a bit OCD, goes round his house when he has guests, and if a loo roll has been replaced with the end close to the wall, he reverses it so the hanging end is "in the open"!

I'm a "Let it hang next to the wall" man myself :D

Touch of the Cliff Richards here - apparently he's a bit OCD, goes round his house when he has guests, and if a loo roll has been replaced with the end close to the wall, he reverses it so the hanging end is "in the open"!

Well Chris, I got news for you. The aforementioned loo roll has now been reversed. There's only one way to hang a loo roll. Against the wall isn't it.

I've given her a lecture. She assumes me she's learnt her lesson. :D

The next lesson is to get her to add the milk to the tea rather than add the tea to the milk. :doh:

Oh,,,,, and to wash the crystal glasses BEFORE the roasting tins. :doh:

AND to sit the table spoons on the draining board in such a fashion to not retain the water!

Grumpy old Dad I am. :D

I'm a "Let it hang next to the wall" man myself :D

Nooooooooooo! It's wrong, all wrong. It's too untouchable that way, tucked up against the wall as if it's hiding,,,, yikes.

Hanging away from the wall and the paper kind of 'Presents' itself to you in a 'here to serve' like fashion.

You know it makes sense. :p

I've just been to the loo and our daughter has placed a new toilet roll in the holder with the paper feeding out close to the wall :fail

Totally unacceptable. I thought we'd brought her up better than that. :doh:

Ant.

That's dreadful Ant. Even stoopid Hilary knows the correct way to hang a loo-roll.

texmex_zpsj4ktklmp.jpg

You buy newspapers ???

You buy newspapers ???

Well, you have to have something to read while having a c**p, or a moments' solitude.

If you are in Liverpool it is mandatory to use the Sun as loo-paper [this might be a bit of an in-joke].

Nothing like reading the news in the Sun or the Star before having a god old wipe :wallbash:

parkman

ps. has there ever been any news in the Sun or the Star ??

Not an "in joke" here parkman.

I'm a "hanging out" rather than a "hanging in" gal and appreciate the fact that Ant is continuing his daughter's education.

(And this thread really made me laugh out loud!)

Well, you have to have something to read while having a c**p, or a moments' solitude.

I generally just take my iPad or phone in with me :D

Haven't bought printed newspapers in years as news is accessible in so many other ways , most of my friends are the same ; only my MIL is incredulous that we don't buy newspapers .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom