Unhappy with your job?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
If you're unhappy with your present job...

ATT00139.jpg

ATT00142.jpg

ATT00145.jpg

ATT00136.jpg

ATT00118.jpg

ATT00124.jpg

ATT00121.jpg

ATT00112.jpg

ATT00133.jpg

ATT00130.jpg

ATT00127.jpg

ATT00148.jpg

ATT00115.jpg

were half those pictures taken in Delhi recently?!

Lol. Brilliant.

It struck a chord with me as I am not too happy with my new job (more money but its a PITA to do a door to desk time of 90mins each way), and starting to miss my old one. I'll give it more time though.

One of the worst jobs I can think of is that of a slaughterman.

I had the misfortune to carry out works at Manchester abattoir - It's quite possible I didn't eat meat at that time...

However, the slaughtermen were hardened to the task.

There was an on-site Caf'e called "Billy Bunters" and the workers would enter at lunchtime in white, bloodstained overalls (knives/tools still in their side trouser pockets) and ask for "Burger and Chips, Sausage and Bacon sandwiches etc," having just minutes earlier been culling and processing the animals.

Walking past the stainless steel "BSE" containers and on to the actual "marble killing floor" where IT all took place (luckily on a Tuesday when there was no action) was an awful experience.

Last edited:
Lol. Brilliant.

It struck a chord with me as I am not too happy with my new job (more money but its a PITA to do a door to desk time of 90mins each way), and starting to miss my old one. I'll give it more time though.

Call your previous boss and see if (she?) still has a position for you at an improved rate? :)

I've got to print some of these and stick them to the dash on my van, keep my spirits up somtimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom