Unimog by Lego

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just amending my letter to Santa ... Am I too late??

Can you all buy me one too !!!

I can see a Unimog sized box under the tree addressed to me......

I note that there are a few used ones on eBay. All being sold by women with the description "Bought by my husband, he assembled it once and it has been in the way ever since" or similar.

If you like building stuff, these are awesome. My lad has a bulldozer, an American-style recovery truck and a crane and they kept him quiet for days. Now they just gather dust.
They are fairly big - couple of foot long - and very in-depth.

Brilliant, aren't they?

I'm really hoping to find one under the tree on Christmas morning.

How about taking it to the next level??

[YOUTUBE]KW5t3cGGziQ[/YOUTUBE]

Yes. Probably had your pressie bought and wrapped last Octember. You'll just have to be a very good boy next year too.

I did notice an error in the instructions, they should read "suitable for children between 20 and 75 years of age".

I really really need a Unimog now:

Atkinson Vos Ltd Mercedes Unimogs

*Wonder where the child seat goes and if you can fit parking sensors....

Must admit that I thought they were going to have huge V8 diesel engines - a little bit surprised to see 4 cyl engines in them. Want a unimog to sound dangerous!

I really really need a Unimog now:

Atkinson Vos Ltd Mercedes Unimogs

*Wonder where the child seat goes and if you can fit parking sensors....

Must admit that I thought they were going to have huge V8 diesel engines - a little bit surprised to see 4 cyl engines in them. Want a unimog to sound dangerous!

The one you're looking at has a 6 cylinder diesel, they haven't had 4 cyl engines for many years!

Oh no! What has been seen cannot be unseen!
You should never ever have posted that link Gordon! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom