'Unique' style E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah thats been up before, Around a year and half ago i think

Certainly unique. There are other words, though...

Previous Cat C, or undeclared economic write-off, by the sound of it too - why was a VIC inspection needed?

No mention of service history. No MOT (but he may intend to Mot it before sale - I suspect 08/2008 should be 08/2018, and his garage is an MoT testing station; personally, I wouldn't regard that as a plus point).

Overpriced, but it's low mileage, and if the repairs were properly done, it could be a sound buy.

This was on a sale's ( side of he road) forecourt in an "Exclusive" part of Bristol about 18mths back. It stuck in my mind as a local Funeral directors used to have their cars painted this way... really eyecatching...& yes I think it was a CatC. This would be a major punt considering where it was 1st advertised

No test drives allowed until you've bought it!!

I'm not sure he doesn't mean no test drive until he's seen you've got the cash and agreed a deal. If he really does mean you pay before you test drive, I'd not even go to see it.

Yes this was discussed on here a while back.

Cat-C cars used to need inspecting by VOSA (VIC=Vehicle identity check). Basically to stop ringers and cut/shut stuff from years back. I don't think they bother anymore.

Put this one out of its misery and use the engine to fix the one with the 'hole in the block'. Job done :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom