unlocking Nokia 3310

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
What's the best way to get daughter dear's phone unlocked? Have found a website that sends you codes for £5. Is this reliable? Is it just a case of keying in a code number?

Can anyone help? :D

maybe this will help pammy

ebay cable

not sure what software etc though, try asking the seller perhaps?

Ian

better still, check out this other forum thread for free unlocking
linky

Last edited:
thanks for that guys - have been trying - but have just found that apprently for the 3310 coz it's quite an old phone you can only unlock via a cable :(

Looks like she's gonna be buying a new phone then afterall.

pammy said:
thanks for that guys - have been trying - but have just found that apprently for the 3310 coz it's quite an old phone you can only unlock via a cable :(

Looks like she's gonna be buying a new phone then afterall.

if there is a sunday market or boot sale around near u, go there, there is always a guy unlocking phones at these places.

i got a 3330 (more or less same fone as the 3310) unlocked for £6 :D

sadly - no markets of that nature near me - although could be someone in Leeds market I guess. Just don't have time to go there atm :(

So while still not closing the door on unlocking what she's got - anyone got an unwanted moby - pref with camera & coloour screen that they'd consider flogging to a 16 year old? Would need to be unlocked or work with O2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom