Uno Mas Newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adit1

Car
Various
Hello all.
just a quick introduction. i don't know what happened to me, but after a visit to MBWorld in Weybridge i think i must have contracted MBitis and have still not recovered. i assume that there is no cure, especially as one gets older, it seems. Unsatisfied with a fantastic 300CE recently purchased (why didn't i buy one years ago? :dk:), i have now bought a 1977 450SL from California, which i have brought down to Southern Spain. i had to get it registered on U.K. plates (as a historic vehicle, somewhat irrelevantly) to export it :crazy:
Apart from needing bodywork, paintwork, new carpets, new dashboard, wood restoration, new roof, new tyres and probably new joint/bushes, etc all round, it's like new! :rolleyes: it drove ok 500 miles from the car ferry though.
"Running resto/work in progress" - you get the idea, but feeling quite chuffed with myself. i must start enquiring about MBClub Espana.

Hi welcome in, hope your up for a bit of work by the sounds of it. Fancy joining our map ?:doh:must stop jumping in with that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom