Unregistered RHD CLK GTR for sale!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Hopefully this link will work and PLEASE feel free to post ANY make, brand of car on this thread. We are all entitled to dream, and apart from the Bentley estate, or in fact maybe even before the Bentley I would go for this:
meda.jpg
medd.jpg

What are the thoughts on depreciation?

Regards,
John the dreamer

If I had the dosh, New CL63AMG, I think it looks really cool. But it would need to come without a sunroof unless it's poss to have a lower seat as an option.

I know it's flawed, but I have a soft spot for the current model Maserati Quattroporte

02.jpg

glojo said:
Hopefully this link will work and PLEASE feel free to post ANY make, brand of car on this thread. We are all entitled to dream, and apart from the Bentley estate, or in fact maybe even before the Bentley I would go for this:
meda.jpg
medd.jpg

Regards,
John the dreamer

Interestingly, thats not too far away from me in Bramley! Might take a look next time I'm passing. Further, that particular website has got 7 CLK GTR's for sale :eek:

I'm simple to please then - it would just be an Aston Martin Vantage in bright silver with all the trimmings. Oh I think i'd need one for the missus too after the Z4 experience! :rolleyes:

First thought: Mmmmm

Second thought: You can buy a new Rolls Royce Phantom for that.

glojo said:

A nice choice John!!

I suspect that finding a buyer will be more a concern that the actual amount lost through depreciation!! The resale market on these must be so limited.

A friend gave up selling his Ferrari 360 Spyder as dealers had them coming out of their ears and only offered the minimum they felt able to without the owning taking a swipe at them!! He decided advertising at as a private sale might not be a great idea, and has pretty much written the cost off as a lesson learnt, and leaves it in the garage. Lucky he's able to do so!! :rolleyes:

So to set your mind at rest before whipping out the cheque book, if you buy a CLK GTR but are converned you may need to offload it later, let me know. I'll definitely be able to take it off your hands, but sadly not for much!! ;)

i wonder how many miles that car has done??

Remembering that star can reset the miles as long as no more than 100 have been clocked up :eek: :D

fuzzer said:
i wonder how many miles that car has done??

Remembering that star can reset the miles as long as no more than 100 have been clocked up :eek: :D
A new instrument cluster is only £350, and it comes set to zero.

Got me worried for a minute here - when we talk about CLK GTRs I thought we were talking about these

clkgtr-04.jpg

not the CLK DTM :).

Shude said:
A new instrument cluster is only £350, and it comes set to zero.

ahh but its stored in the ECU also. Lots of people have i'm sure clocked cars in the past only to find that when its hooked up to STAR its true mileage has been revealed!

Alfie said:
ahh but its stored in the ECU also. Lots of people have i'm sure clocked cars in the past only to find that when its hooked up to STAR its true mileage has been revealed!
A new ECU is how much again? ;)

From what I have been told you can interrogate the ECU and cluster with software other than STAR and they can reset/modify whatever you want, the safeguards are almost all in STAR :)

Bobby Dazzler said:
He decided advertising at as a private sale might not be a great idea, and has pretty much written the cost off as a lesson learnt, and leaves it in the garage. Lucky he's able to do so!! :rolleyes:

Tell him I'll give him £30k cash for it. That way, everybody's happy!

PJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom