Unusual CLS55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C240Sport97

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL400, VW California Coast and 911 GT3
Wow, that interior does need a good full couple of cleaning days on it!

I'm not sure the oil around the fabric trim at the lower point of driver's door opening will easily clean up? And what about the Alcantara shoulder squats? Any tips or recommendations on getting those clean?

Rare colour car and I love the wheels! 👍

Gorgeous colour, grimy inside. How would you easily clean the driver's seatbelt?

I'm sure they had that up for sale last year.

In fact, I' think they're the same photographs as before.

I quite like the colour purely for the fact it's not the usual silver or black. The prices look to be on the rise for these now.

Amen to the above, and.... that paintwork would glow with a bit of TLC. Seems quite dull at present.

Why is there a screw in the steering wheel?

They look like a + and - but look more like screws than buttons, am I missing something?

They look like a + and - but look more like screws than buttons, am I missing something?
It's to do with the manual gear change option. There is a gear selector button either side of the steering column. The left hand one is to downshift, the right hand one for upshift. Hence the associated plus and minus signs on the front of the steering while.

Nice colour combination and quite nice codition apart from the dirty interior which will clean up just fine. Fairly (very) low spec car. Mine has the same interior but with Tanzanite Blue exterior and I love it. UI know the interior is not to everybodys taste but I find it such a nice ,light ,airy place to sit. Took me nearly 3 years to find it such is the dominance of silver and black plus black interiors.I only found two up for sale in that whole time.

It's to do with the manual gear change option. There is a gear selector button either side of the steering column. The left hand one is to downshift, the right hand one for upshift. Hence the associated plus and minus signs on the front of the steering while.

I'm guessing that they are a lot more usable than they look, I have never noticed these buttons before.

I guess it's halfway house between paddles and using the shifter, also not the fastest box so probably doesn't matter a whole lot

They are just the 'labels' for the buttons on the reverse of the steering wheel, very useful for invoking max acceleration. Just hold down the left button and the car will drop as many gears as required for warp speed. A bit too easy to press accidentally, as I found out a couple of times negotiating smaller roundabouts, resulting in a easy four wheel drift out of the junction....

shame it doesn't have sunroof ..

Will be a timeless classic that CLS Design it oozes class and different enough from the standard 4 door fare
real style, and that colour combination , with an AMG lump thats uber reliable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom