Unusual colour W211 E55 on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cobra7

Car
M5
Has anyone seen it? Never seen the colour before, looks like a violet blue?? (Sorry, can't put up the link, doh!!)

Is up for £7750, located in Spain but is rhd...

Rare for an E55, relatively common for standard W211's.

Has anyone seen it? Never seen the colour before, looks like a violet blue?? (Sorry, can't put up the link, doh!!)

Is up for £7750, located in Spain but is rhd...

You just copy the link in your browser at the top, start a new post and then when you do a new post, look for the small globe in the icons above the text window and press that - then paste in the link you just copied...

Sometimes, if the link is too long, it will move the OK button to the right. If it does that, cancel, do it again only this time, move quicker between pasting and clicking OK (so use CTRL + V on the keyboard and have the mouse over the OK to click it quick!).

Same colour as mine, there was a great spec E55 estate that came up for sale in the colour last year.

That looks a nice well priced example. Would be a fun drive home anyway!
Link is fine.

Can place link easily enough usually but not on the iPad - yet to work that out!!

Very different. We have family down there too..

Not a colour I like.
Given the standard of general maintainence in Spain I'd want to take a mechanic with me.
Also there's the 4% on book value sale tax, the 40 euro sale fee, the check to ensure the owner has taxed the car in Spain and its up to date then the transfer document (gestor fee if you haven't bought in Spain before or can't speak it.)

judging from the headline description he has a deposit on it already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom