Unusual spec W124 300e 4 matic electric inflatable lumbar supports?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice ay! I think they call them multi contour seat rests, then there is an extension to orthopaedic when the full complement of adjustment is provided - adjustable side support as well and so on...

I'd almost kill for those seats in the cab if the tilt forward back rest mechanism could be swapped over...

I have the multi contours. - they are awesome - also has massage (great on a long trip) and the bolsters inflate to provide added support on the sides when going into a bend.

Considering that that is a 1990 build it shows how far advanced MB are. If you go to the MB museum in Stuttgart you realise how they have been market innovators for a long time

In 1990 a 300CE-24 COUPE was priced at £37,610 inc VAT Front seat heaters[both] @ £392-65 and Orthopaedic front seat backrest [ each] @ £378-26

I like the electric steering column too, again rare in the uk.

I’ve had a couple w124 with orthopaedic seats, it seems there were a couple varieties over the years as my adjustment buttons were different to those pictured

I don’t think w124 seats massage you though so they? Never heard that they are active either but ready to be corrected

Graeme do you ever sleep ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom