Up for sale... again! 'Brabus' AMG cl55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dear God! What an abomination:fail

I wouldn't be able to suppress laughing out loud looking at the tea tray bolted to the boot:eek:

Last edited:
Dear God! What an abomination:fail

I wouldn't be able to suppress laughing out loud looking at the tea tray bolted to the boot:eek:

I'm with you on this one it just looks ridiculous why on earth would you ruin a class car like that

I'd like to see how stable that would be at high speed with a cross wind!

It's definitely aerodynamiclly sound. Brabus AND amg tuned that, don't you know :)

Did you read the sellers advertising blurb?:doh:

I can't stop laughing its so bad. Worth maybe £4k for parts only its been totally ruined and only a barryboy with with an IQ slightly higher than his shoe size will be buying that.

How did I know before I even looked at the interior shot that the radio would be tuned to Kiss :rolleyes:

Spends £20k on the conversion allegedly but fits Maxxis budget tyres :D

A CL500 falsely advertised as a "MERCEDES CL 55 BRABUS SUPER WIDE BODY"

Yep well done, I'll buy that for a dollar :D

For all those that think adding an AMG badge to the back of a diesel MB "devalues" or "dilutes" the brand just need to look at this monstrosity.

Altering your car so that it qualifies for any insertion in Fast Car magazine does more harm to the brand than any trim or badge addition to a standard car can ever do.

Don't even consider a "Black series" conversion on your 100,000 mile eBay bargain.

At least this particular chap fortunately chose to offend Brabus rather than AMG with his "creation".

Oh dear......why do that to a nice car???

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

The taste police must be on xmas holiday.

The owner should be jailed for that ridiculous behaviour.

*reaches for the Eye Bleach*

That's absolutely foul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The things actually been on eBay a few times over the last 6 months or so. Makes you wonder. .. Plus, who in their right mind is paying 12k for a pre-facelift cl500 let alone one that's been hacked to bits.

Last edited:
Shave £5k off the price, take the daft spoiler off and put a decent set of alloys on and it's not a bad bit of fun for the money.

looks like a fat fords whale tail transplant only worse

It's for sale in Essex. Should sell, then...

Howard said:
How did I know before I even looked at the interior shot that the radio would be tuned to Kiss :rolleyes:

What does listening to Kiss FM say about a person then?... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom