Up Grade on Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johncook109

Car
S 320 CDI 2007
I bought myself some brighter front side and rear number plate lights to smarten my S Class 320 CDI 2007. I need some instruction on fitting these. Do I have to remove the front trim to access the parking bulb units or is there a simpler way and the same applies to the rear number plate removing the boot inside covering. I know this seems a simple problem but I am sure there are others who would also appreciate this instruction. Please someone help a budding owner.
Regards:thumb:

OK an Update. I have fitted the number plate lights. It went as follows.
Removed all the internal fabric of the boot lid disconnecting the boot lid lights as I went. Then removed the plastic cover above the number plate on the outside of the boot lid (4 push fit buttons) and 2 star bolts holding the locking unit on the inside upper section of the boot. Remove the bulb connections and now the square light units can be removed by press the retaining clips and push out from inside the boot. I have replaced with LED units and connected up and then replaced everything in reverse order. A long job but the effect is quite stunning and no error messages.

So now I need help on replacing the front parking bulbs with LED`s. Somebody must know how I go about this as access from the engine compartment seems impossible. Please anyone a little help required.
Regards JC

Well I took the wheel arch covers off one side this weekend but to no avail it seems that bumper removal is the only option and a project for another weekend. :fail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom