Update of Discount Code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
To help support EuroCarParts Official MB CLUB FORUM members and its users, We have set up a discount code STRICTLY for the use of our Members.

The discount code will be UNIQUE to the Group and is designed to be used by group members only. The code will offer a variable discount of between 10% and 25.5% off depending on the part, and the current online promotion – This means that the forum code will ALWAYS be equal to, or GREATER THAN the current online offer – resolving the old issue of different codes online.
:bannana::bannana::bannana:

Discount Code: MBCLUBFORUM
I know at face value 10/15/20 might seem like less than 25% (OK. It factually is less) but the Online Price has dropped aprox 22% since last year..

This means that you now get a discount, ONTOP of the discounted prices.
This process will help group members as previously during 'sale' periods the code was totally removed (meaning 0% discount!) Now you get not only a discount, bit a larger discount than the general public!

when I want to buy from ECP I use promocode MBCLUBFORUM + the other promocode from ECP website SERVICE 25.

if I understood you correct, MB-forum members getting dubble the discounts?

when I want to buy from ECP I use promocode MBCLUBFORUM + the other promocode from ECP website SERVICE 25.

if I understood you correct, MB-forum members getting dubble the discounts?

No, you cannot stack codes

Hi

The discount code wil not work on H&R wheel spacers

Are these excluded ?

ECP,

Did you see my PM parts enquiry from the 24th?

Not working today, Holiday30 code is giving off more than the forum code!

Were not getting a good deal, ECP are expensive now, thats to make up for all the discount code and special offers they do, the original prices are over inflated.

No more voucher codes or groupon offers, bring back the decent low prices you used ti have.

Last edited:
ECP,

Did you see my PM parts enquiry from the 24th?

Bought the part elsewhere, don't need a reply now.

Injectors nor steering racks work under this code. Nor do they work with their other 30% promotions.

It says ALL Parts*
* = Not including performance parts, tools and accessories

What part of a standard fuel injector or a steering rack is a performance part, tool or an accessory?

Carparts4less.co.uk is ECP's sister company that carries all of the same products (give or take). They also charge conciderably less for their parts.

Were not getting a good deal, ECP are expensive now, thats to make up for all the discount code and special offers they do, the original prices are over inflated.

No more voucher codes or groupon offers, bring back the decent low prices you used ti have.

Its really annoying that ecp prices with the discounts included (even the 30% flashcards ones) are the equivalent of normal prices elsewhere. In fact it's almost, dare I say, a bit insulting that they would assume I've be that dumb to not notice. Don't get me wrong I still buy stuff from them at a pinch but not before I've cross referenced prices and shopped around. I even find prices at times cheaper via my amazon prime membership!

Good afternoon. Does the forum still have a unique discount code for Eurocarparts? I am needing to order front discs and pads and trying to save a few ££s. Without a discount Brake Parts International are cheaper. Thanks in advance

Good afternoon. Does the forum still have a unique discount code for Eurocarparts? I am needing to order front discs and pads and trying to save a few ££s. Without a discount Brake Parts International are cheaper. Thanks in advance

Use their current code - PAYDAY35

Anyone have a current ECP Voucher Code for a battery?

Try Tayna batteries or a Costco if you have one nearby for Bosch :thumb:
Thank you for your suggestions Will.

Tried Tayna. Their P&P is cost prohibitive (c£40), and I like being able to take it back in person - Tayna wriggled and wriggled out of a previous warranty claim and being remote made it difficult to sort.

Ironically a few years ago I bought a Bosch from Costco which was flat and wouldn’t receive a charge. They swapped it - no quibble - but the replacement was the same. They swapped it again, and that was the same, so they just gave me a refund.

Try cp4l

Thanks for sharing, they’re the best value I’ve found so far and being able to collect from ECP is a bonus. I was hoping that there might be a 30-50% ECP discount like there often is, as that would have dropped the ECP price below the CP4L price.

Looks like CP4L will get my business this time…

Thank you for your suggestions Will.

Tried Tayna. Their P&P is cost prohibitive (c£40), and I like being able to take it back in person - Tayna wriggled and wriggled out of a previous warranty claim and being remote made it difficult to sort.

Ironically a few years ago I bought a Bosch from Costco which was flat and wouldn’t receive a charge. They swapped it - no quibble - but the replacement was the same. They swapped it again, and that was the same, so they just gave me a refund.
I bought a Bosch battery from Costco a week or two back. They conveniently had them all on a metal shelf and I took one from round the back - dated 06/23 so nice and fresh.

I suspect there may be some issues with stock rotation and/or batteries that don’t sell quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t charge or maintain them before purchase - I put mine on charge before I fitted it the next day.

Probably not helpful in your experience, but if you’re not in an urgent rush it worked out well for me, and the price was pretty good too 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom