Updated terms and conditions

Discussion in 'Mercedes News' started by Sugary, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Sugary

Sugary New Member

Car:
    GLC
    Hello
    I’ve received updated terms and conditions from MB today, which come into effect from January 2020. It appears that a number of services which I purchased my MB for, such as concierge, vehicle finder, road trip log and digital key services, are being withdrawn. Did you receive the updated terms and conditions? Is my understanding of it correct?

2. Tramper

Tramper Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E Class
    I got my e-mail today, yes it seems you are correct depending on what your car currently can receive due to age etc.

3. kcsun

kcsun Active Member

Car:
    SL63 AMG, RS4
    Barely worth having the app then???

kc

4. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
    I am assuming that this is a restructuring exercise, and these services will be replaced with new ones.

I find it unlikely that basic services like Vehicle Finder, Road Trip Log etc etc will be withdrawn altogether, it would definitely be a retrograde step for MB.

Instead, the functionality will probably be incorporated into alternative new services.

5. rf065

rf065 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
    I received my email today, didn't read it all but the main point I noticed was the services are now being provided by Mercedes in the UK and not by Mercedes Germany.