Updating Vito , Viano uhi to comfort phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zenman63

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 L450 Range Rover 4.4 AB, 2015 GTs 2017 Range rover evoque
Having taken the good advice from Richard and Alfie, I have swapped the factory fitted phone mount to the latest type comport phone.
All good so far, it charges now but I need to return for coding as its not able to connect.

Looks neat and tidy. I like the marble effect grey trim inserts and surrounds.

Its highlighted with the flash, the dash is black and the garnish is black birds eye.

I think I need to clean the screen, whats best for that?

Giantvanman, if your going to see the guys at Comand on line for your ntg2.5 retro fit and spend any time in the van, get them to retro fit this at the same time.

I have thought about it……….if it isn't rude, may I ask if it was expensive? I want the 2.5 for the navigation and am adding iPod connection; I wonder if the will the unit handle phone and iPod at the same time. Will ask Mark tomorrow.

Last edited:
The comfort phone is cheap in parts, its just an empty plastic box, the contact plate is bluetooth and was just over £50 but all in around £100 in bits.
Remember to swap the cruise stalk for the linguatronic so you get the best out the ntg 2.5 voice control.
Sell you old stalk on ebay.
Like you say ask Mark for advice as I am just diy.

Thanks and will do. Still very much trying to find way around what can/can't etc.

There was a post a few weeks ago about screen cleaning but I can't find it. I think the gist was use the stuff for lcd/led tv's and computer screens.

Remember I did have the old mount so you will need the roof antenna fitted as well if you fit this.

I have thought about it……….if it isn't rude, may I ask if it was expensive? I want the 2.5 for the navigation and am adding iPod connection; I wonder if the will the unit handle phone and iPod at the same time. Will ask Mark tomorrow.

Yes it will. I think you drove away with it doing just that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom