Upgrade Entertainment System.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Treborsweet

Car
Mercedes S205 C250 Premium Plus Diamond White 2017
Morning all, i have a 2017 c250d with Command Online and 8" screen but no Android Auto.
So thinking of upgrading the system with either one of the 10" touchscreen Android units which have AA and Carplay built in,

or the option from Integrated Automotive which keeps a more OEM look but adds AA and Carplay and ability to use Wase etc

Has anyone got these fitted and what are your view/recommendations?

Thanks.

Morning all, i have a 2017 c250d with Command Online and 8" screen but no Android Auto.
So thinking of upgrading the system with either one of the 10" touchscreen Android units which have AA and Carplay built in,

or the option from Integrated Automotive which keeps a more OEM look but adds AA and Carplay and ability to use Wase etc

Has anyone got these fitted and what are your view/recommendations?

Thanks.
I would steer well clear of those Android units. It will devalue the car, possibly not work properly, cheaply made and look like something from the early learning centre. Ask yourself what the quality will be like after the seller, wholesaler and manufacturer have made their profit. Youll be lucky to have something with components that cost £50! Made by a child in China.

Integrated Automotive are very good.

We can offer a fully fitted solution based on the IA product if you want to send your vin number to me on [email protected], Ill give you a quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom