Uprated Crankshaft Pulley C43/E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justin1600

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 AMG
Hi, does anyone know where i can get a light weight crankshaft pulley for a E55 AMG ? Non kompressor.

Don't want to pay telephone numbers though :doh:

Justin1600 said:
Hi, does anyone know where i can get a light weight crankshaft pulley for a E55 AMG ? Non kompressor.

Don't want to pay telephone numbers though :doh:

Give Olly at PCS a shout. He has some I believe.

There was a company called AMS in the US that did them but I don't think they exist anymore or at least stop making them, you could try ASP ASP Racing as they make most of the larger pulleys on the market. They might be able to make you one stock size.

Give me a call Justin.

SavMan said:
There was a company called AMS in the US that did them but I don't think they exist anymore or at least stop making them, you could try ASP ASP Racing as they make most of the larger pulleys on the market. They might be able to make you one stock size.

Hi SavMan, the problem with the AMS pulleys was that they were modified original pulleys. Machined to be lighter if I remember correctly. Olly had some fully custom CNC/billet pulleys made with his own logo etc, looked top notch.

Cheers mate, i will have a look for that :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom