Uprated Engine Oil cooler w211 e55k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't shoot me down if this is a dumb question.... While oil temp is important and its good that this new rad has an oil temp sensor port, but is oil pressure not even more important and could this sensor port be used for oil pressure instead or is it just not possible and I'm just being stupid and need to shut up????

Thanks guys! I’ll still follow up on FUCHs and see if I can a good price in the US!

Honestly delivery charges are killing me and not to forget the duty on top! There aren’t many good options to buy parts here....I either end up buying stuff from the US or Europe....still cheaper than Canada.

I use a website called FCP Euro where they have lifetime warranty on all parts you buy including Rotors and Brakepads!

Let’s see what I can find for Transmissions fluid!

I use a website called FCP Euro where they have lifetime warranty on all parts you buy including Rotors and Brakepads!
How does that work then?

I’m not the best at explaining but I’ve got the shortcut to their website below...

As i said Canada is too pricey for Mercedes parts and these guys are pretty decent comparatively. I’ve ordered a few things from these guys and so far so good!

I’ve heard a lot of good feedback with this warranty being honoured too.

FCP Euro Lifetime Auto Parts Replacement Guarantee | FCP Euro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom