Upto 50% OFF EVERYTHING. HURRY! Ends Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Hi Guys,

It’s BACK again! – Upto 50% OFF EVERYTHING! No promo code required! Must End Midnight Monday, 27th May…

Plus Don’t Forget! Buy any Petronas engine oil and enter our FB comp to Win a pair of weekend tickets to the F1 British Grand Prix at Sliverstone on 30th June !! Enter here - http://on.fb.me/Z70KGe

Please note - All promo codes, including the forum discount code have been temporarily suspended until the duration of the sale. All codes will be back up and running from Tues, 28th May onwards….

View full (clickable) offer here - Euro Car Parts
maybankhol2header_zpsb252afee.jpg

maybankhol2petronas_zps1e99b730.jpg

Hi I was checking on your website for a part but can't see it. It is for a 2004 CL65 and is the part 35 in the diagram below. Do you stock these?

image-3626520588.jpg

Hi I was checking on your website for a part but can't see it. It is for a 2004 CL65 and is the part 35 in the diagram below. Do you stock these?

View attachment 36591

Hi,

We do list this part (i used the OE to XREF) however it appears its only availabe direct from Mercedes

616220590 - LOWER FRONT SUSPENSION ARM LH/RH
xREF: 2153300707

We haven't got a current price (last price was £177.77) so the team would have to place a special order enquiry for more current details,

Pat

Thanks Pat

Can you find out the current price, cheers

Euro code dnt work

CODES DO NOT WORK SIMPLES

It’s BACK again! – Upto 50% OFF EVERYTHING! No promo code required! Must End Midnight Monday, 27th May…

Plus Don’t Forget! Buy any Petronas engine oil and enter our FB comp to Win a pair of weekend tickets to the F1 British Grand Prix at Sliverstone on 30th June !! Enter here - http://on.fb.me/Z70KGe

Please note - All promo codes, including the forum discount code have been temporarily suspended until the duration of the sale. All codes will be back up and running from Tues, 28th May onwards….

View full (clickable) offer here - Euro Car Parts
maybankhol2header_zpsb252afee.jpg

maybankhol2petronas_zps1e99b730.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hi

Need a wheel bearing kit 2013300251 for a 1991 w124 Mercedes 2.3 coupe.

How can I claim the 50% off and what's the best brand to go for.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Need a wheel bearing kit 2013300251 for a 1991 w124 Mercedes 2.3 coupe.

How can I claim the 50% off and what's the best brand to go for.

Thanks in advance.

Mister Auto seem to be the cheapest for a quality brand:

Mercedes Benz: £66

REPAIR KIT - E Class 1985 - 1994 E200 - Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape

MrAuto: £14.52 (SKF)

Wheel Bearing Kit SKF - VKBA 941 for your car lowest prices - Steering and suspension - Wheel/Bearing/Hub - Wheel Bearing Kit - Wheel Bearing Kit - VKBA 941

Euros: £18.90 (SKF)

SKF Mercedes-Benz | Euro Car Parts UK?s No.1 Car Parts Retailer

CP4Less : £18.90 (SKF)

SKF - Car Parts 4 lessCar Parts Retailer

HTH

Mister autos delivery charge make them the most expensive :)

Pat

Depends how much you buy I suppose, something to be said for proper brands at everyday low prices with no need for cheesy discount codes...

EuroCarParts said:
Hi,

We do list this part (i used the OE to XREF) however it appears its only availabe direct from Mercedes

We haven't got a current price (last price was £177.77) so the team would have to place a special order enquiry for more current details,

Pat

Hi

Did your team get a chance to price these?

Cheers

Hi,

Pat

Any luck with getting a price for this Pat?
Cheers

Hi, Sent you an email for price on set of front discs, front pads to match and caliper pin set for 2006 220cdi Avantgarde Sport Pack - did you receive?

rgds,

Roy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom