Upto 50% OFF EVERYTHING. HURRY! Ends Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Hi Guys,

It’s BACK again! – Upto 50% OFF EVERYTHING! No promo code required! Must End Midnight Monday, 27th May…

Plus Don’t Forget! Buy any Petronas engine oil and enter our FB comp to Win a pair of weekend tickets to the F1 British Grand Prix at Sliverstone on 30th June !! Enter here - http://on.fb.me/Z70KGe

Please note - All promo codes, including the forum discount code have been temporarily suspended until the duration of the sale. All codes will be back up and running from Tues, 28th May onwards….

View full (clickable) offer here - Euro Car Parts
maybankhol2header_zpsb252afee.jpg

maybankhol2petronas_zps1e99b730.jpg

Offer

Somewhat misleading EuroCarParts , as only 7% off wipers our Mecedes ! :doh:

Somewhat misleading EuroCarParts , as only 7% off wipers our Mecedes ! :doh:

Agree.
I could buy set of wipers for w211 with forum discount code for £22.
Now with 50% off, set of wipers over £32

I got my S203 wipers from the main dealer for £16.50+VAT for the front pair and 9.92+VAT for the tailgate wiper.

Came up to about £32 including VAT for all three.

50% very misleading indeed !!!!!

It clearly says "upto 50%". If no one likes the price, buy from elsewhere. Main dealer, Halfords, GSF, local motor factors, there's no shortage of choice these days.

Well this week I bought some stuff from ECP on-line (they also have a store fairly near to me). On-line I got what I wanted at a good discounted price and FREE delivery.

Yes. I did check and they were cheaper than any other stores for what I wanted.

The add does say "Up To 50% off" so I am not sure it is miss-leading.

I got my S203 wipers from the main dealer for £16.50+VAT for the front pair and 9.92+VAT for the tailgate wiper.

Came up to about £32 including VAT for all three.

Last night went to halfords to replace the front wiper on the S210 nod decided to get a new pair for the wife's mazda 2. Came to £40.47.
But after using my trade card the price reduced to £14.34. A discount of 64% :bannana::bannana:

Did you get a nice Mercedes badge on your wiper arms though?

That's worth the money on its own!

Hi guys,

the offer is upto 50% as we have reduced 10% of our inventory by atleast 50% - there will always be some exceptions which are not 50% or in this example, as less than the forum discount.

However, its worth noting that 0.01% of our orders on a daily basis comes from customers with a forum discount, which means that even a 7% discount is welcomed by most.

We update these threads, so that members know there is a promotion, and that items can go either way - many will actually be discounted MORE than the normal forum discount, however there are some which will be less - we're not trying to trick you - simply advise you of the current offer.

If there is a part you require, which is discounted less - then a quick PM to me, and i can override the price for 10 or 15 minutes to match the normal forum price.

Hope that helps, and make sense,

Patrick

^^^^^^^^ cant really ask for more than that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom