urgent car wrapping needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
gents... ladies.. hello.. long time no spk..

hope you are all well..

ok .. so i am getting married this weekend.. yikes.. and again next weekend... lol.. don't ask..

anyway, im considering a wrap on one of my cars for the day, any advice on whom could help.

i dont need a professional, and it just needs to be ever so temporary.. like for 24 hours.. i know the wraps are designed to last, but i really do not need it to lol..

please please get in touch with any advice, suggestions etc.

im near to Harrow/Wembley, so anyone local you know of etc, please please get in touch

the number is 07718 309 152

cheers guys

Dillan

Do you realise this could easily cost between £1-2k. Wouldn't it be cheaper to rent a car in the colour you need, if it is just for the day?

I've got some Christmas wrapping paper left over from last year if that's of any help.

As above really, main cost is the labour. You say it doesnt need to be professional but if it is not done properly it will look bad and I guess the car will be in pictures etc.

Speak to these guys: http://www.vwgshop.com/

Good luck for the weekend, hope you have a wonderful day and the rest of your days together are equally so.
Steve

A member on here, Bobby has a brother that does it.

What are you trying to achieve with the wrap?

Are you trying to change the car's color? (rent a car?)

Or are you looking at getting the wrap printed with something? (cut/printed vinyl may be cheaper)

M.

I thought you got married last year?!

Considering how protective you are over your cars, do you really want a temporary sticker all over your car!?

I would be concerned about the damage to the paint when they stanley blade the vinyl.

Having see the after effects of vinyl wrapped cars, I can say that its not pretty.

How long does a wrap actually last?

I suppose it depends who does it...

You can get promotional stickers which are less permanent, these use a magnetic backing but still, I wouldnt want one anywhere near my car.

Go for it, I think it will look great :D

burberry-maserati-2.jpg

I thought you got married last year?!

Thats indian weddings for you. There is the engagement ceremony which is what I assume Boss has last year, the english registry and the indian wedding. Not forgetting the other 5 or more main functions between these events! Going through all this currently for my sisters wedding.

smart car needs a colour change. the green clashes with my turquoise lol..

i just want a tempo fix to it.. hence cheap and chearful..

im using the smart car for the registry ;)

pics of the car will be up soon... i hope u like it.. its a pure inhouse production.. ;)

BUT I NEED A TURQUOISE WRAP ASAP.

Any pointers.. car is very new, so not worried about paint damage, as it will be negligable, if any.

please help, and thank you for the wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom