Urgent Gift advice needed...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
Hi.

i need to get the misses something asap for xmas.

i had bought her the amazon Kindle, but it most defo not arriving before xmas, so have just cancelled it, so i need to either buy it from a store etc..

im looking at ugg boots aswell..

Any ideas on where good deals are to be had so im not paying the full wack..

any advice, or suggestions of nice loving gifts that will go down a treat will be helpful..

normally i wouldnt go all out, but seeing as the present to myself is a car, i think she deserves something too..

cheers in advance!

any advice, or suggestions of nice loving gifts that will go down a treat will be helpful..

I would have thought you'd know what your wife would like better than we would ?

Don't think i'd ever put a post up asking what to buy my wife for Christmas. :confused:

I'm thinking of going for a dump - would you recommend the upstairs or downstairs bathroom?

I would have thought you'd know what your wife would like better than we would ?

Don't think i'd ever put a post up asking what to buy my wife for Christmas. :confused:

I had made my choice for her, it was the Kindle and Uggs, but the Kindle is not happening by courier and their sock levels, so mainly, where can i find a kindle in store at a decent price, not Overhyped price!

And Uggs aswell.

I usually would not ask, but have not had the time to pause and think, thus i need my thinking cap on.. ASAP!

Sorry , i thought you wrote ....
suggestions of nice loving gifts that will go down a treat will be helpful..

Uggs price is generally fixed to within a few pounds , and the Kindle won't be discounted by much ( if anything ) as it is pretty new, they don't need to discount 'em to sell 'em.

Any bargain Uggs you find will probably be fake , there are lots out there.

i had bought her the amazon Kindle, but it most defo not arriving before xmas, so have just cancelled it, so i need to either buy it from a store etc..

The wi-fi only Kindle is ex-stock.

Should be good enough for most purposes.

If not - then don't be a Scrooge and get an i-Pad with a 3G contract.

My wife loves here Uggs - she's got two pairs of boots and asked for the slippers last year.

She also recently bought some cool Timberland winter boots - kind of dark brown biker-type boots which are warm and waterproof and can be used outside in the snow (unlike the Uggs...). They are on-trend - all her yummy mummy mates like them (and Uggs....)

kind of like this but without the lacing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Timberland-Be...ps=63&clkid=5786010505877990408#ht_1423wt_905

Best thing is to but something from a decent store - if she doesn't like it she can return it - in my book it's a fancy gift certificate

There is another brand of boots similar to Uggs, also Oz i think, saw them in Browns of York the other day.

But personally I think you should be buying her a car as well:)

An iPad is the only option ;-)

Buy her an AMG experience.

If she doesn't like it you can use it.

If there's a branch of Waterstones near you how about the Sony ebook reader? Same but different as the Kindle.

Something astonishingly rare - let her take your W124 convertible out for a lengthy drive.

Not that it's any help to you, but I bought the Mrs some Ugg's when we were in Florida last month, saved about £70 on £200 boots.

iPad?

Kindles ok but small and doesn't do much else really even the wifi version as the screen / keys are small.

There is another brand of boots similar to Uggs, also Oz i think, saw them in Browns of York the other day.

But personally I think you should be buying her a car as well:)

I'll jut add her to the insurance... emergency use only! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom