Urgent Help - Wipers Linkage Broken

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surreychris

Hi All
My 2001 w210 has been behaving recently, but today in the middle of the rain the wipers stopped working!

I first checked the fuses which were fine so I removed the wiper motor and found the fault.

The linkage has a ball joint that fits into a 'ball collar' on a small rectangle metal piece that is bolted to the motor. The collor piece has worn away on one side and the ball joint keeps slipping out of the collar and becoming unattached.

The motor itself is working fine so it would be great if i could just buy the linkage, or even better the rectangle bit of metal with the collar.

Does anyone know if this os possible, or where i may get one, as xmas is comming, and being a single parent with four boys the last thing i need is to have to buy a new complete motor and I desperately need to use the car every day.

Thanks in advance

Chris

ebay???????
link

Hi All
My 2001 w210 has been behaving recently, but today in the middle of the rain the wipers stopped working!

I first checked the fuses which were fine so I removed the wiper motor and found the fault.

The linkage has a ball joint that fits into a 'ball collar' on a small rectangle metal piece that is bolted to the motor. The collor piece has worn away on one side and the ball joint keeps slipping out of the collar and becoming unattached.

The motor itself is working fine so it would be great if i could just buy the linkage, or even better the rectangle bit of metal with the collar.

Does anyone know if this os possible, or where i may get one, as xmas is comming, and being a single parent with four boys the last thing i need is to have to buy a new complete motor and I desperately need to use the car every day.

Thanks in advance

Chris

A2108200141 is the linkage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom