URGENT: Same Day Binding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
I need a document bound by tomorrow 3-pm-ish...

Problem is, the document isn't finished, and won't be until late tonight.

Ideally hard-bound, but spiral bound will do given the time constraints.

Does anyone know a place near Uxbridge (or Oxford if they'll do it while I wait) that does this?

M.

I need a document bound by tomorrow 3-pm-ish...

Problem is, the document isn't finished, and won't be until late tonight.

Ideally hard-bound, but spiral bound will do given the time constraints.

Does anyone know a place near Uxbridge (or Oxford if they'll do it while I wait) that does this?

M.

Have you tried getting in touch with either of the University libraries Brunel or Oxford? They may be able to offer something. When I was at Uni we could do spiral binding on site at almost any time, hard binding I think was a next day service.

I've dropped my tutor @ Oxford an email (slighly p'd off) as I found out only today that the deadline for submission is Friday if I want to graduate in December... otherwise I need to wait another semester. Hopefully he can suggest something.

Did not think of Brunel, that is a spectacular idea! I'll pass by there @ lunchtime!

M.

David: the oxford print center doesn't do same-day hard-binding; 24 hour is their fastest.

For some silly reason, I've been asked for hard or wire, not soft-bound...

M.

How about Staples?

(not the little bendy wire things, but a branch of the office supply store)

Prontaprint?

MBE in Uxbridge, will do while I wait (£21) but not lettering on the cover which is needed.

Called these guys:
Bardel Bookbinding Home - Thesis Binding/Thesis Book Binding/Dissertation Binding/Wedding Album Binding/Story Book Album/Restaurant Menus/Bespoke Book Binding

Who will do it for £35 a copy + printing (not sure if they'll charge me the color price for the whole thing, or only the pages that need color)... Either way, I'm guessing it'll work out to £150ish for the 3 copies.

Friendly guy, agreed to jump onto it and have it ready for me to collect by 4:30 today. I'll try rushing to Oxford then, and leaving it at the reception/security (and calling back tomorrow to confirm they got it)...

I'm going to be so happy once this is out of my hair!

M.

Now need to find 3x adhesive cd sleeves... hoipefully whsmith will have them!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom