Urgently needed sl500 abc strutt front nearside

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skankadon

Car
Sl500
I've bought 2 struts from a scrap yard as mine were finished now one of the new ones is faulty car is now Sat in the specialits dipped on the left side IVE just had the gear selector replaced as the ecu died this car is really testing me IVE also had all the front ball joints replaced what next? if anyone has a strutt shock air suspension or whatever you call it please call me or contact me on here 07988659205 thanks in advance r230 chasis

I've bought 2 struts from a scrap yard as mine were finished now one of the new ones is faulty car is now Sat in the specialits dipped on the left side IVE just had the gear selector replaced as the ecu died this car is really testing me IVE also had all the front ball joints replaced what next? if anyone has a strutt shock air suspension or whatever you call it please call me or contact me on here 07988659205 thanks in advance r230 chasis

Unless you had the front ball joints re-manufactured on the old struts, the only way to have them replaced is to replace the complete struts (the ball joints are not removable) which then begs the question why did you buy 2 from a scrapyard?

Perhaps if you give a bit more detail help or suggestions will be forthcoming ;)

Let me be clear on this I am want to buy a used left side or near side strutt, I need it urgently and I need it in working order 07988659205

Let me be clear on this I am want to buy a used left side or near side strutt, I need it urgently and I need it in working order 07988659205

Do this and you will be on a never ending viscious circle:cool:

SL500 very expensive car to maintain.

Well he did say it was a r230 chassis:rolleyes:

And yes the R230 SL500, SL55, SL600 are very expensive to maintain compared to the R129s.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom