Urgento Help Pleaseeee! W208 Passenger Seat Stuck

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unit504

Car
A **** heap
Today my passenger seat has stopped working, and it is quite far forward,
so have a passenger in is not possible :S

it is a full electric seat i have looked under the seat all the wires are in,
and all looks ok, when you press the switch to make the seat move forward/back you can hear a rely click.. everything else on the seat works fine.

any ideas what could be wrong or what i could do to sort it please.

or any diagrams of how to get the seat out/move..?

plus it is quite an issues as ive trax coming up this sunday and may not have the merc as ive a couple of people coming with me :S

Today my passenger seat has stopped working, and it is quite far forward,
so have a passenger in is not possible :S

it is a full electric seat i have looked under the seat all the wires are in,
and all looks ok, when you press the switch to make the seat move forward/back you can hear a rely click.. everything else on the seat works fine.

any ideas what could be wrong or what i could do to sort it please.

or any diagrams of how to get the seat out/move..?

plus it is quite an issues as ive trax coming up this sunday and may not have the merc as ive a couple of people coming with me :S

Mine is going that way too - it will move forward OK but continues to move forward when I press "back." I understand it's almost certainly the switch which requires taking the door panel off and using contact cleaner on the switch electrics.

Mine sometimes works properly if I "manipulate" the switch but it's not an exact science by any means

Let me know if you find anything else so I don't need to take the door panel off!!

mine not the door switch, im looking more at the motor, i have now got the bolts out on the top of the seat so i can at least lift it up a bit, but still no further forward to why its jammed :(

still battling with this.... argh!

this is what im looking at now..

IMG_3935.jpg

looks like a mare mate!

hope you get it sorted soon!

alps you would not believe!!! and right before trax too!!!!

The damn thing wont even budge - so unless your kiddie size i cant have any adults in the passenger :S

- gonna be working on it tonight and fingers crossed i can at least get the motor out!! or I may not be in the merc this year :(

motor is now out!!! was the centre one and the rear one thats gone.

But mainly worked on the centre one as this moves the seat back and forth.
Have now got the seat in a position it can be used.

Will now look for replacement motors. the search begins....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom