Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Didn't we put them there in 1948??

Didn't we put them there in 1948??

Didn't they put themselves there about 1500BC after leaving Eygpt and wondering in the desert for a generation or 2:D

Politics and Religion -- the two worst subject to debate on a forum,,,:wallbash:

They don't want Jews to exist anywhere, never mind on Palestinian land.

No Arab state supports the annihilation of all Jews.

And some such as Egypt recognise the right of the state of Israel to exist whilst condemning Israel’s illegal land occupations.

US & UK to go to war again?
It's essential to spread democracy around the world.
Well, everywhere except Greece of course.

Never let the facts get in the way of some hysterical bigotry, come to the West of Scotland, we've enough sickening bigotry to go round...

Israel says jump, America says how high?

That's what this is all about, Isreal has nukes (and an appaling human rights /ethnic cleansing/attacking neighbours record) and wants to stay the only nation in the region with them.

I think you'll find the Jews have been on the receiving end of the most savavge ethnic cleansing for well over 2000 years, if the Arabs and various left and right wing extremist movements just left them alone the world would be a much more peaceful place.
Given a choice between Iran or Israel I know who I'll side with...although most of all I wish we and the rest of the so called "free" world would stop arming third world countries and leave them to fight it out with the weapons they're able to produce themselves.

I think you'll find the Jews have been on the receiving end of the most savavge ethnic cleansing for well over 2000 years

No reason to do it to anyone else though, is it?

This is thread has the potential of going too far. I think politics, especially the middle east are best left alone

No reason to do it to anyone else though, is it?

As far as I can see they're merely retaliating to constant, remorseless bullying from hate filled anti semitic neighbours and the whole Palestinian issue is just a smoke screen, if Israel was a nation located on the Isle of Wight the Iranians and Arabs would still persecute them.

This is thread has the potential of going too far. I think politics, especially the middle east are best left alone

I agree with you but you can't allow certain things to be said and sentiments to be expressed without challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom