Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That depends. Fuel prices may actually go down if we find a way to collect and produce energy from the radioactive fallout... :crazy:

But will the Chinese lend the USA enough money to fund it? :rolleyes: Surely a bit of sabre rattling for the Jewish/ Pro Israel lobby pre presidential election?:dk:

Wars are usually good for the economy. If the **** continues to hit the fan worldwide-recession-wise expect one near you soon.

Judging from the documentary yesterday on the BBC and what is generally known in the intelligence community isn't Pakistan the biggest threat to stability and security.

Iran at least has a hostile but stable government whereas the jury is still out on Pakistan. The west never went to War with the Warsaw Pact and neither will with China or dare I say Iran due to the MAD doctrine but instability in Pakistan is very worrying.

But will the Chinese lend the USA enough money to fund it? :rolleyes: Surely a bit of sabre rattling for the Jewish/ Pro Israel lobby pre presidential election?:dk:

Israel says jump, America says how high?

That's what this is all about, Isreal has nukes (and an appaling human rights /ethnic cleansing/attacking neighbours record) and wants to stay the only nation in the region with them.

Judging from the documentary yesterday on the BBC and what is generally known in the intelligence community isn't Pakistan the biggest the biggest threat to stability.

They have nukes already, nobody will pick on them.

You can see why Iran is keep to get properly tooled up.

They have nukes already, nobody will pick on them.

You can see why Iran is keep to get properly tooled up.

They do indeed but to who they are accountable to? To many shadying figures in their government and quite a few are nutcases.

With Iran at least we know where we stand and we know the nutcase that we deal with.

If Israel wants to feel more secure, they could try dealing equitably with the Palestinians, that would be a good start. They just act like the regional bully and are worried that someone might be strong enough to stand up to them.

If Israel wants to feel more secure, they could try dealing equitably with the Palestinians, that would be a good start. They just act like the regional bully and are worried that someone might be strong enough to stand up to them.
Hmmm...... Regional bully....:confused:

They are completely surrounded by countries that want them wiped from the face of the earth, so if it was me I think I'd be flexing my muscles at every given opportunity.

Us Yorkshire folk have a common affinity with Jewish people....

They are completely surrounded by countries that want them wiped from the face of the earth, so if it was me I think I'd be flexing my muscles at every given opportunity.

They would enjoy better relations with their neighbours if they didn't illegally occupy and settle Palestinian land.

Hmmm. Can't really agree on that.

I think if one of my neighbours acted in the manner in which Israel does, I wouldn't be too sorry to see him wiped off the face of the earth too.

As for us Yorkshire folk, do we also believe that Christ has not been yet?

We should be dealing with Greece at the moment, they are a much bigger threat to us!!

Hmmm. Can't really agree on that.

I think if one of my neighbours acted in the manner in which Israel does, I wouldn't be too sorry to see him wiped off the face of the earth too.

As for us Yorkshire folk, do we also believe that Christ has not come yet?
I'm referring to our common financial beliefs.....;)

They would enjoy better relations with their neighbours if they didn't illegally occupy and settle Palestinian land.
They don't want Jews to exist anywhere, never mind on Palestinian land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom