USA Geared up for conflict in Ukraine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So Russia has invaded Ukraine, an independent sovereign country, and the US, UK and France are the warmongers? Same planet, different world, eh? :rolleyes:
So have you forgotten what has happened in iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and the illegal state of American backed Israel? What world have you been living in?

As I said, and you ignored, two wrongs do not make a right.
Are you now conceding that there was NO attack on Russian lands and borders to defend against.
There is nothing to concede as I did not state russia has been attacked and my original post was talking about double standards on here..

yes Russia protecting its borders from a possible scenario of having nuclear equipped nations on its doorstep just like when the west invaded Iraq stating they had weapons of Mass destruction.. the irony being one is very real and one was complete and utter made up bullsh1t
In that case, China had best protect its borders by invading Russia and North Korea as soon as possible; never mind 'possible scenario', it already has nuclear-armed nations on its doorstep.

You mentioned 'complete and utter made-up bullsh1t'. I think most of us take the same view of the claim that Ukraine is an aggressive, militarised neo-Nazi state. Where do you stand on that?

So have you forgotten what has happened in iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and the illegal state of American backed Israel? What world have you been living in?

There is nothing to concede as I did not state russia has been attacked and my original post was talking about double standards on here..
but then bash Russia who have a right to defend their legitimate land/borders?
Let me help you get out of the hole you have dug. Had you used "secure" instead of "defend" you would not have come across as deluded as you have and we would have had a different discussion. As it is I am ignoring you as I think that you are a Russian fifth columnist.🤣🤣🤣

I was under the impression we were discussing the Russian invasion of Ukraine. If that's the best you can do, why bother?

Let me help you get out of the hole you have dug. Had you used "secure" instead of "defend" you would not have come across as deluded as you have and we would have had a different discussion. As it is I am ignoring you as I think that you are a Russian fifth columnist.🤣🤣🤣

Don't ignore him; there's always one, and he's good for a laugh...

Last edited:
I was under the impression we were discussing the Russian invasion of Ukraine. If that's the best you can do, why bother?

Don't ignore him; he's good for a laugh...
You mentioned who the war mongers are.. I laid it out on a plate for you sir… if you can’t accept that reality then that’s your problem not mine…

Don't ignore him; he's good for a laugh...

His anti semitism isn’t funny.

You can think what you like sir, it’s a free world tho it’s a pity many minds within it are not free..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bearded backpack wearing UK (offshoot of the US) hater I'd hazard a guess. Still will see how these people (plus the Jeremy Kyle generation) in this country behave when the ruskies are in Calais

Russia has been warning Ukraine not to get in to bed with nato tho… they can not afford to have nuclear weaponised nato at its borders

How familiar are you with Russian borders? Do you think Nato would not appear at their border if Ukraine did not join Nato? What if Russia takes control of Ukraine, wouldn't that exactly bring Russia additional border miles with Nato?

You can think what you like sir, it’s a free world tho it’s a pity many minds within it are not free..
This part of the world is free. Less of Ukraine is now free compared with this morning. Lots of Russians are also not free just for demonstrating against the war.

I think a few dozen ICBMs will hasten climate change a heck of quicker than a few million euro 5 diesels euroboxes on the roads :)

Reactions: m80
You mentioned who the war mongers are.. I laid it out on a plate for you sir… if you can’t accept my reality then that’s your problem not mine…
Fixed that for you.

Now, back to talking about the Russian invasion of Ukraine...

How does this help Climate change

Should i still sell my diesel for an electric car

Fossil fuel prices will increase and use will decrease leading to less CO2 production. (Disclaimer….i don’t really believe in man made climate change)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom