used car purchase experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@artschool That sounds like a poor experience from a customer's perspective. I had heard horror stories about MB dealers before but my experience of buying a used car from a MB dealer was amazing. They made me feel like I was buying a brand new S class, even though it was a used C class. And that's despite me turning down the finance offers and the ceramic coatings etc.

On top of that, they went out of their way to get the car in pristine condition before I arrived to collect it and when I did turn up, I really felt like a valued customer. The car was sitting under one of those black covers in the showroom that they pulled off for the big reveal and they spent so much time on the handover in terms of explaining all the features of the car (I'm new to MB cars) and ensuring all the paperwork etc was in order.
funnily enough when I bought my last used c class I got the same treatment as you! same big reveal etc. car was pristine. different dealer and different experience.

funnily enough when I bought my last used c class I got the same treatment as you! same big reveal etc. car was pristine. different dealer and different experience.
Giving this type of customer service, guarantees repeat custom, if i received this type of customer service, the dealer in question would be my first port of call, next time I was in the market for a car. Also can’t beat word of mouth advertising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom