Used car repair insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eugekav

Car
mb w211 estate
Hi,Looking at mechanical breakdown insurance with this company Motorway Direct - Car Protect - 1 Star MBI

I phoned them and got Quotes for one and two years with monthly payments on 0% seems to good, and then for £1.50 more per month a rolling contract like a mobile phone contract the chap described it as.Wear and tear is not included neither is the turbo because of the cars age 2003.Anybody had experience of these policys this firm or others.many thanks:thumb:.

Euge.

I suspect the policy only comes in if the vehicle actually breaks down. I dont think this is a warranty as such. Not keen on the nominated repairer bit either.

new company

Hi,Thanks GP801, good points,I searched this forum and found .
Warranty Direct :: Car Warranty & Extended Car Warranty supplier

Has anybody else used these services.After geting a quote on the internet I received a phone call from them offering airbags and emisions,and after prompting the turbo then he knocked off £120 from £600 the internet quote.After my indecition he said he would phone tomorrow I wonder if I will get more inducements to buy?Any opinions or experience of these insurance's.

Very Flexable

Hi,warranty wise look good and plenty of options also looking at the R a c .Thanks for the link:thumb:.

Euge.

Any warranty which excludes wear and tear isn't worth the paper it's written on. Warranty Direct will include it after 90 days. I use them and they have been very good. Deal fairly and don't look for any excuse to wriggle out of paying. IMHO.

Warranty Wise

Hi. A very nice girl called from warranty wise and has offered me discount from the web price and taylor made a package for me that works out at £40 a month with no additions on the silver package excess of £150 and labour rates of £75 per hour she is going to phone back friday.To complete a package for myself I have to think about recovery to the garage this seemed really good
Auto Aid - Breakdown Cover the economical way
but as always will value your opinion.Thanks:thumb:.

Euge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom