Used Ftype V8 R or New C63S Coupe

Robby122

Car
C63 Coupe PPP (Red)
As in title what would you go for.

I was set on new 63 coupes but saw prices in f type have come down alot.

what would you go far.

Aibonator

Car
C63S Saloon
Neither is a bad choice :) I drive both when considering and opted for the C63s. At 6ft 4" it was just a nicer cabin to be in. Turned out to be irrelevant in the end because the kids didn't fit in the back so we went for the C63s Saloon in the end and Jag didn't have an alternative. I would still have chose the Merc though in all honestly.

Simon_M

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mini & Porsche
The Jag, make sure you drive one, I was staggered at its ability on track. Neither would be a bad choice though but I think the Jag is a more desirable car.

S

richard

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
MY04 SL55, MY18 GLC63s
As you are on a Mercedes forum, the answer must be C63S coupe :) BTW, the sound system isn't great in Jag. Although my colleagues sorted that out in one that was here a few weeks ago - but the owner of that was talking about going and buying a C63S coupe when he was last in.

R

flowrider

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL500 (R230) / Audi S5
I would lean towards an F-Type over a C class. The C63 is a pretty common car nowadays.

DRIVER200

Car
C43 AMG Estate
Guess the Jag is fine if you can live with 2 seats and prefer a used car to a brand new one with a 3 year warranty etc.. As for C63's being common not sure where you live but don't see any around where I live and its a pretty affluent area.

Last edited:

Tombola

Car
C63 AMG
Depends on your circumstances. If you can live with the 2 seats, Jag would be my choice. As I regularly take my mates an family in my car, it makes sense for me to have 4 doors. V8 F Type R is about the only car I would swap mine for!

V8AMG

Car
2014 C63
If 2 seats work for you the f type r soundtrack is sublime!

DrFeelgood

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 740Li W172 250 petrol
They appeal to separate demographics.

Currently my neighbours either side have an F type among their family cars, I'm yet to see a C63 around here.

Grovsie31

Car
2009 335i DCT
Erm F Type, obviously!

Bryan Allman

SUPPORTER
Car
W212 E63 62, SLK55 62. 16 Cylinders, 11 Litres, 8 Exhausts, 2 Turbos. Putting the carbon back
Not a fan of the F Type. Spent a day be chauffeured around the midlands in one on a shoot. Very hard ride, useless boot space wise, very low to the ground - which is great for hooning around but for the most part is a pain to get into and out of. Oh and the noise .... great for a while if you want to be noticed, but otherwise ....... nah

On the other hand, had a C63S Coupe for 3 days on loan - fabulous :) Very capable, roomy, planted but not harsh, unless you turn the exhaust by pass valves on nobody notices it. :)

stevebgt1

Car
Audi R8 V10 Plus . MRC Tuned 655BHP Larini Exhaust.
The Jag, make sure you drive one, I was staggered at its ability on track. Neither would be a bad choice though but I think the Jag is a more desirable car.

S
And you get a free 18 carat gold necklace with it.......:bannana:

BFT

Car
SL55 AMG
F Type R AWD yes. RWD personally is a bit of a handful.

Noise alone in a F Type R.

Aibonator

Car
C63S Saloon
Yummy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott_F

MB Enthusiast
Guess the Jag is fine if you can live with 2 seats and prefer a used car to a brand new one with a 3 year warranty etc.. As for C63's being common not sure where you live but don't see any around where I live and its a pretty affluent area.
They're all parked up at KFC.

ash59fifty-uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C63, Ford Transit
Scott_F said:
Why aren't you quite the Heroine...

You posted a picture of a W204- could be any type of W204 with an AMG badge on for all we know. Parked up on a main road, near a KFC and God knows what else on the high street.

That's a far cry away from a congregation of cars, parked inside a car park... owned by a restaurant

Is it not?

We have Google nowadays, I'm sure you can search better than that

F.u.2 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom