Used Motorway for the B class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Pretty painless process. The dealer who wins the "auction" normally comes to you, inspects the car, makes any adjustments and once agreed transfers money there and then.

On this occasion I dropped it off to them as not far away. He picked up on some trim damage and a couple of bumper scrapes and a crack I'd not noticed which would certainly need doing before resale so we agreed on about a 5% reduction. Also MOT due next month which I don't need to worry about now, so all-in-all pretty pleased. No admin fee neither whereas WBAC charge a minimum of £75 plus from what I hear they pick up on every single tiny thing to drive the price down

Recommended

Pretty painless process. The dealer who wins the "auction" normally comes to you, inspects the car, makes any adjustments and once agreed transfers money there and then.

On this occasion I dropped it off to them as not far away. He picked up on some trim damage and a couple of bumper scrapes and a crack I'd not noticed which would certainly need doing before resale so we agreed on about a 5% reduction. Also MOT due next month which I don't need to worry about now, so all-in-all pretty pleased. No admin fee neither whereas WBAC charge a minimum of £75 plus from what I hear they pick up on every single tiny thing to drive the price down

Recommended
Thanks - their valuation on mine keeps going up so it's good to hear a positive report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom