used wheels and new boots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LESTAYLOR

Car
W210 E320CDI 7 seater Estate, 2004 SL55 with F1 performance pack and a 1985 Mercedes 508D self conve
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• media (1).jpg
    media (1).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 231
Sorry I messsed up putting the photos on. this is a before and after of my W210 with used wheels and new tyres

Looking much better Les. Just swopped my original wheels which came on my 210 (like your "befores") to these.

How do them there wind defectors thingies sit with you. Thinking of getting some for mine.

Last edited:
Struggling to post a picture of the old wheels hang on a tic.

Last edited:
As she looks with the old wheels.

Last edited:
How do them there wind defectors thingies sit with you. Thinking of getting some for mine.

Got some on my W211, they do the job especially when it's raining however the nearside door mirror is partially obscured ( about 20%)

Thanks for that. The Mrs likes to have her window down just a touch as we motor along (Dont Ask) Will probably give it a miss with that much obstruction on the mirror.

Thanks for that. The Mrs likes to have her window down just a touch as we motor along (Dont Ask) Will probably give it a miss with that much obstruction on the mirror.

To be honest I think that you would get used to the minor obstruction very quickly. the one on my car have a very mild tint and I do not have a problem with them. they are great for letting in cool air and keeping out the rain. also I can leave the windows open about an inch on all four windows, does make a difference. I like them would not be with out them now. :)

Amazing what a set of wheels can do to a car :)

Looking good les and nice to meet you :) no doubt about they look 100 x better than the brabus's would have done. Would recommend getting a nice set of merc centre caps though to finish them off.

Looking good les and nice to meet you :) no doubt about they look 100 x better than the brabus's would have done. Would recommend getting a nice set of merc centre caps though to finish them off.

Already ordered just waiting for delivery. Thanks Brett I really chuffed with the wheels...:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom