Useful tools from Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trainer

MB Enthusiast
Car
C32 AMG - Sold October 2013
I bought an inspection mirror, magnetic pick up(?) and magnetic bowl for screws etc from Aldi for 4.99 yesterday. The mirror extends to 80 cm as does the pick up. The pick up tool has a cylindrical end which is magnestised and has a powerful LED built in to the centre.

I tend to find that I lose the odd screw in that really awkward to reach spot so hopefully the pick up will help.

Hope this is useful to someone else too.

I bought an inspection mirror, magnetic pick up(?) and magnetic bowl for screws etc from Aldi for 4.99 yesterday. The mirror extends to 80 cm as does the pick up. The pick up tool has a cylindrical end which is magnestised and has a powerful LED built in to the centre.

I tend to find that I lose the odd screw in that really awkward to reach spot so hopefully the pick up will help.

Hope this is useful to someone else too.

Tried at local aldi but couldnt find any :mad::(

You have to be quick with Aldi tools.. they advertise them ages in advance and they nornally sell out within a day or two.

I bought a air compressor from them.. the tank on wheels type for only £50... lasted me 2 years... broke it last week by dropping it - it exploded!

You have to be quick with Aldi tools.. they advertise them ages in advance and they nornally sell out within a day or two.

Very true. You can sign up on their website for advance notice of special buys but I must admit they didn't post this one!

Tried at local aldi but couldnt find any :mad::(

It's worth taking a wander through Maplin from time to time as they sell quite a lot of small 'interesting' tools at impulse purchase prices.

I bought a air compressor from them.. the tank on wheels type for only £50... lasted me 2 years... broke it last week by dropping it - it exploded!

I bought my compressor in Costco , but I got the air tools from Aldi .

As Jay says the hot items tend to sell out pretty quickly , but they do eventually come around again - air tools a good example as they were back on offer just about a year after I bought mine .

It's worth taking a wander through Maplin from time to time as they sell quite a lot of small 'interesting' tools at impulse purchase prices.

Machine mart are also handy if you have one near you .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom