User reputations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just found that if you click on the scales icon on one of your own posts you'll get a window up showing your own reputation rating. Don't worry, you won't be able to influence your own score!

Mine's zero, which is fine so long as it doesn't go negative ;)

Ian.

he he - should see some changes in your reputations now;) :D

If you hover over someone rating blobs you get a comment on their reputation. a little shameless behaviour khz!

btw: why do you get a grey blob rating from someone since you can only either approve (green??) or dissaprove (red??) a post?
confused.gif

So I had 10 Negatives afterall? hahaha :)

according to my user CP they were from the 'What has happened to us post'

Yeah bring them on :)

KillerHERTZ said:
So I had 10 Negatives afterall? hahaha :)

according to my user CP they were from the 'What has happened to us post'

Yeah bring them on :)

LOL... so you can work out who some of them are from huh! ;)

I think the ratings go on how many people have left positive comments more than just leaving the box "I approve" ticked??

From past experiences, user rating systems always result in trouble, fights etc, and should be removed.

and im not just saying that cos my is worst that Bin Ladens :)

Last edited:
Sorry Karl - looks like I beat you - I've got -36 :eek:

And all from 1 discussion thread too - ironically - the same as where you got all yours from!

K

And to think I was at work when all this happened. Probably a good job as I would have been banned for life with what I understand to have happened and my feelings towards it. Its dead now and history. I think it should remain just that.

Gosh, what would happen if people found out that I hang around with all these disreputable people? :)

...my ballon is burst, just found out that im a total zero

........so from zero to hero it will have to be :rock:

:eek: still on -36 at least it's not got any worse (in fact - can it get any worse?).

K

I havent even seen pammy :crazy:

.......but its gotta be better than being rated by kinky

..............mind you, kinky is a close second (in case I a negative vote hehehe :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom