Users of Zymol wax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swl

My husband has a brilliant silver car with cloth interior. Which wax would you recommend that he should use? I did log on to the zymol website. However, I got quite lost reading all the blurb.

Regards,
swl

I use the Zymol cleaner wax. The BIG Halfords do stock this. The bottle cost around £8 for 500ml.

The instructions seem wierd as you have to "Mist" the car with water after polishing it. This sets the polish and removes any left over smears.

For a everyday polish I think this stuff is unbeatable.

Hi Paul,

We will pop into Halfords this weekend to buy the Zymol cleaner wax and give that a try.

One question from an ignoramous like me:

Is the Zymol cleaner wax a "all-one" wash & wax type of product or do we need to use another wash/shampoo product before using the Zymol cleaner wax? If so, what do you use/recommend?

Thanks.

swl

No No No, you cant use it on its own :eek:

Halfords also sell the Zymol Shampoo and conditioner ...designed for use with the cleaner wax.

Thanks Spike. I'm glad I asked the question. I am going to add the Zymol Car shampoo and treatment to the shopping list.

swl

I am pretty sure that the big Halfords in Isleworth near what was the Ivy Bridge Estate has both products in stock if thats close enough for you.

Spike,

Thanks for the info. However, the Halfords at Alperton is nearest to us. I called them They have the Zymol cleaner wax but the shampoo is currently out of stock. However, it should arrive this Thu.

Regards,
swl

ZYMOL!!!!

The cleaner wax is very good, but the estate glazes are amazing, produces results that have to be seen to be beleived!!! Ask anyone who has used any of the estate glazes, and they dont even use anything elso aferwards!!! 100% ,natural, protection, and waterproof!!!! If you want the best , there is only one product !!! check out www.zymol.co.uk

For £5700 for one tub of glaze - let's be honest it would want to look good.

Originally posted by scotth_uk
For £5700 for one tub of glaze - let's be honest it would want to look good.
Hmm I always wondered what I should clean a Bugatti Royale with, and now I know.

*EDIT* Hehe to be fair there were some cheaper glazes too :p

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom