Utterly inane Morrissey song

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MancMike

I'm spinning the radio knob every time this "Kiss me a lot" song gets played, which seems to be every damn day, on most radio stations!

I love classical music, too, but I wouldn't normally listen to it in the car (needs finesse and quiet to be appreciated properly), but classic FM is the only safe place away from this song it seems! :confused:

Here's the lyrics I object to, which is also the chorus, separated by 2 line verses before repeating, a lot. :mad:
Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot
Kiss me all over my face
Kiss me all over the place
Kiss me all over and then when you've kissed me
Kiss me all over again

It just makes me want to punch him out of his clothes.

punch.gif

"Utterly inane Morrissey song"

Doesn't really narrow it down much

Morrissey is a lyrical genius and in The Smiths was ****ing awesome!

I loved The Smiths in the 1980s and a listen to 'The Smiths' or 'Meat is Murder' is a nostalgic treat I indulge in once every couple of years and thoroughly enjoy.

I can't say I much care for the massively pretentious **** that Morrisey has morphed into.

Johnny Marr was the only genius in the Smiths.

There. I've said it.

Oh, and Oasis were better than the Beatles.

In fact id rather he was hit by a 10 tonne truck so we can concentrate on his earlier works but he ho !

Personally think everything he has ever done has been bile.

Oh and Oasis wernt better than the Beatles. Liam gallagher is the biggest sharp part of a needle ever. Noel Gallagher was the only talent in that band.

Personally think everything he has ever done has been bile.

Like it or not, the Smiths changed popular music forever and their legacy lives on. For many, they are THE iconic band of the 80's and 30 years later both Morrisey and Marr have a cult following in every continent.

And let's not forget, you really rate The Eagles - the epitomy of unchallenging, middle-of-the-road white man music so Morrisey and The Smiths are never going to appeal to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom